- The KP Difference
- Coronavirus Support
- High-Quality Care
- Cost Management
- Experience KP
- Healthier Employees
- Locate Services
- Health Plans
- Small Business
- Large Business
- Multi-State & National Business
- Labor and Trust Funds
- Group Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- Consumer Directed Health Care
- Occupational Health
- Additional Benefits
- PPO, Point-of-Service, Out-of-Area Plans
- Thrive At Work
Find a health care plan for your small business
Our plans are priced with your business in mind. In fact, Kaiser Permanente has been rated the most cost-efficient plan in the markets we serve.* Let us help you make the right investment in your business — for yourself, and for your employees.
Call to speak with a sales agent
Guaranteed rates for up to a year and access to federal tax credits. †
14 group plans to choose from — one of them is just right for you.
Explore our Plans
Put your best foot forward with a health plan that’s better for your business & your budget.
The following types of plans are available in California. Each one meets the requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Copayment HMO plans
Predictable copayments and out-of-pocket maximums
Deductible HMO plans
More choice and lower premiums
HRA and HSA-qualified plans
Lower premiums plus tax savings†
- *In a comparison of health plans across the United States, the national consulting firm Aon Hewitt reported for the eighth year in a row that we’re the most cost-efficient plan in the markets we serve — 12 percent more cost-effective than the average HMO and 17 percent more cost-effective than the all-plan average. Aon Hewitt Health Value Initiative™ benchmarking study — Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., Aon Hewitt, October 12, 2016. Results based on 2015 performance year. To get a copy of the Aon Hewitt Health Value Initiative report for your region, contact your account manager.
- †The tax references in this website are provided for informational purposes only. Consult with your financial or tax advisor or attorney for advice about federal and state income tax laws.
- Some plan options, products, and riders not available in all areas.
Visit Our Other Sites
Services covered under your health plan are provided and/or arranged by Kaiser Permanente health plans: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., in Northern and Southern California and Hawaii • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Inc., Nine Piedmont Center, 3495 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, 404-364-7000 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc., in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., 2101 E. Jefferson St., Rockville, MD 20852 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest, 500 NE Multnomah St., Suite 100, Portland, OR 97232 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington or Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc., 320 Westlake Ave. N, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98109 • Self-insured plans are administered by Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company, One Kaiser Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612© 2018 Kaiser Permanente Other Languages
Congratulations! You have successfully saved this item.
To access your Saved items any time, open the "Saved Items" folder in the top right corner of the page.
It seems that you do not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies to make use of all of our site's functionality.
You haven't collected any items yet.
- Save Content
Click the "Save" icon next to the content you want to revisit later.
- Access Your Saved Items
Click on the "Saved Items" link at the top of the page or use the URL we create for you.
Be sure to copy and paste the URL we create for you before you leave the site.
1-5 of 14
After leave the site, your saved items will be saved for you at this URL:https://business.kaiserpermanente.org/saved-items?user=