- The KP Difference
- Health Plans
- Small Business
- Large Business
- Multi-State & National Business
- Labor & Trust
- Group Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- Consumer Directed Health Care
- Occupational Health
- Additional Benefits
- PPO, Point-of-Service, Out-of-Area Plans
- Thrive At Work
- Health Plans
How our approach drives better quality outcomes
Many new care delivery models are focused on achieving better quality outcomes through greater collaboration and financial accountability. It’s the right move, and long overdue. We pioneered the innovative principles that they’re basing themselves on 70 years ago.
Because we’re all part of one organization, our primary care and specialty providers, pharmacies, and laboratories coordinate patient care to provide better quality outcomes. Best practices are shared and can be adopted quickly across the organization. Doctors have more time to focus on caring for patients and are committed to providing the right care instead of more care.
Best in clinical quality seven years in a row
— Aon Hewitt Health Value Initiative benchmarking study — Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. Aon Hewitt, September 24, 2015
Ranked highest in customer loyalty — six years in a row
For the sixth year in a row, Kaiser Permanente ranked highest in customer loyalty among health insurance providers based on the 2016 Satmetrix® Consumer Net Promoter Score® Benchmark Study. Our score of 43 is more than double the industry average. Surveyed members said they appreciate our service features and the feeling that Kaiser Permanente acts in their personal best interest.1
Understanding the different quality reports
90% of people think they’re receiving the best care but can’t explain how they know this.2
See our approach to care in action
- “Nordstrom, Samsung, USAA, Cricket, Kaiser Permanente, and Walmart Pharmacy Lead Their Sectors in 2016 Net Promoter® Benchmarks from Satmetrix,” Satmetrix press release, June 28, 2016. NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld. Visit satmetrix.com/nps-benchmarks/.
- Robert Pearl, M.D. “Myth: You Know When You Have a Great Doctor and Can Prove it,” Forbes.com. June 19, 2014.
Congratulations! You have successfully saved this item.
To access your Saved items any time, open the "Saved Items" folder in the top right corner of the page.
It seems that you do not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies to make use of all of our site's functionality.
You haven't collected any items yet.
- Save Content
Click the "Save" icon next to the content you want to revisit later.
- Access Your Saved Items
Click on the "Saved Items" link at the top of the page or use the URL we create for you.
Be sure to copy and paste the URL we create for you before you leave the site.
1-5 of 14
After leave the site, your saved items will be saved for you at this URL:https://business.kaiserpermanente.org/saved-items?user=