- The KP Difference
- Health Plans
- Small Business
- Large Business
- Multi-State & National Business
- Labor and Trust Funds
- Group Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- Consumer Directed Health Care
- Occupational Health
- Additional Benefits
- PPO, Point-of-Service, Out-of-Area Plans
- Thrive At Work
- Health Plans
A little extra coverage goes a long way
You don’t have to spend a lot to add valuable supplemental benefits for acupuncture, chiropractic, dental, and vision to your employee health care plans.¹
Our complementary care plans — for chiropractic care (alone) and paired with acupuncture — let employees see a chiropractor or acupuncturist without a referral. Visits are in addition to coverage provided in their core plans and are available as contract options to all business and labor groups.2 Check plan details for more information about coverage in your area.
DID YOU KNOW
Give your employees added coverage they’ll enjoy with a choice of optical plans from Vision Essentials. Plans cover eye exams and medical care from trusted Kaiser Permanente ophthalmologists and optometrists, contact and prescription lenses, and prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses — often available in the same convenient location. Check your plan for details and Vision Essentials Optical Centers in your area.
It’s easy to find a dental plan that’s right for your business. In California, choose from our fee-for-service (FFS) plan offering maximum coverage and greater provider choice. Or, if you’re looking for lower premiums, our preferred provider organization (PPO) plan gives your employees the same quality dental care, but with a smaller network of providers. We also offer an HMO dental plan for California employees.³
DID YOU KNOW
For more information
- 1Additional Benefits benefits vary by group size and region.
- 2The complementary care benefit is sold alongside regular health plans to all business groups as a contract option with an HMO, DHMO, or POS plan. Only HSA chiropractic optional supplemental benefits may be paired with high deductible health plans and health savings accounts.
- 3Our FFS and PPO dental plans are administered by Delta Dental of California and underwritten through Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company (KPIC). The DeltaCare HMO plan is administered and underwritten by Delta Dental of California and is available to California group employees only. All covered services are generally provided by the assigned contracted DeltaDentist with DeltaCare’s HMO.
- Some plan options, products, and riders not available in all Kaiser Permanente areas.
Services covered under your health plan are provided and/or arranged by Kaiser Permanente health plans: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., in Northern and Southern California and Hawaii • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Inc., Nine Piedmont Center, 3495 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, 404-364-7000 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc., in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., 2101 E. Jefferson St., Rockville, MD 20852 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest, 500 NE Multnomah St., Suite 100, Portland, OR 97232 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington or Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc., 320 Westlake Ave. N, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98109 • Self-insured plans are administered by Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company, One Kaiser Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612
Congratulations! You have successfully saved this item.
To access your Saved items any time, open the "Saved Items" folder in the top right corner of the page.
It seems that you do not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies to make use of all of our site's functionality.
You haven't collected any items yet.
- Save Content
Click the "Save" icon next to the content you want to revisit later.
- Access Your Saved Items
Click on the "Saved Items" link at the top of the page or use the URL we create for you.
Be sure to copy and paste the URL we create for you before you leave the site.
1-5 of 14
After leave the site, your saved items will be saved for you at this URL:https://business.kaiserpermanente.org/saved-items?user=