- The KP Difference
- Health Plans
- Small Business
- Large Business
- Multi-State & National Business
- Labor and Trust Funds
- Group Medicare
- Individual & Family Plans
- Consumer Directed Health Care
- Occupational Health
- Additional Benefits
- PPO, Point-of-Service, Out-of-Area Plans
- Thrive At Work
Provider choice + care anywhere = peace of mind
With these plans, your employees get easy access to quality care from any licensed provider in the country. They’re the perfect complement to our regional plans. And all of them give your employees what they need to be healthier and more productive every day — tools for prevention, health education, and care for ongoing conditions.
Learn more about Washington plans available outside the Vancouver/Longview area.
Get the comprehensive coverage you want
With our PPO plans, your employees who live or work outside of Kaiser Permanente’s service areas or wish to maintain care with an outside doctor get referral-free access to contracted PHCS Network physicians or any licensed out-of-network provider.
- Your employees can access PHCS Network physicians or any provider at the point of service.
- Your employees can control out-of-pocket costs by using PHCS Network providers or incur higher costs out of network.
- You save time with single-carrier administration.
Our point-of-service (POS) plans combine a traditional Kaiser Permanente HMO plan with our PPO plan to offer the most comprehensive options within our service areas. Three levels of coverage let members choose from Kaiser Permanente providers and facilities, contracted PHCS Network physicians, or any other licensed out-of-network provider.
- It’s a “best of both worlds” solution for you and your employees.
- Your employees have access to Kaiser Permanente providers while maintaining access to any provider of their choice.
- Your employees can choose to save money with Kaiser Permanente providers or pay a higher cost share out of network.
Our out-of-area plan is ideal if you have employees living and working outside a Kaiser Permanente service area.
- Your employees can access PHCS Network physicians or any provider of their choice without a referral.
- Many preventive services are covered at no additional charge, and other care is usually subject to a deductible and some member cost share.
- You maintain one health care provider for all your employee benefits administration.
For more informationFooter navigation
Visit Our Other Sites
Services covered under your health plan are provided and/or arranged by Kaiser Permanente health plans: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., in Northern and Southern California and Hawaii • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Inc., Nine Piedmont Center, 3495 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, 404-364-7000 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc., in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., 2101 E. Jefferson St., Rockville, MD 20852 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest, 500 NE Multnomah St., Suite 100, Portland, OR 97232 • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington or Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options, Inc., 320 Westlake Ave. N, Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98109 • Self-insured plans are administered by Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company, One Kaiser Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612© 2018 Kaiser Permanente Other Languages
- Health Plans
Congratulations! You have successfully saved this item.
To access your Saved items any time, open the "Saved Items" folder in the top right corner of the page.
It seems that you do not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies to make use of all of our site's functionality.
You haven't collected any items yet.
- Save Content
Click the "Save" icon next to the content you want to revisit later.
- Access Your Saved Items
Click on the "Saved Items" link at the top of the page or use the URL we create for you.
Be sure to copy and paste the URL we create for you before you leave the site.
1-5 of 14
After leave the site, your saved items will be saved for you at this URL:https://business.kaiserpermanente.org/saved-items?user=